10 Best Products to Try From Innisfree

 

I have been using Innisfree for the longest time and how could I forget making a top 10 list for one of my favorite Korean skin care brands!

Without further ado, here are the 10 best products to try from Innisfree, tried and tested by yours truly!



- A really good concealer! My Concealer, the liquid one called Wide Concealer, is just as good and pigmented as Nars' Creamy Radiant Concealer; it's pigmented, easy to blend, lasts the whole day, and has a second skin- like effect. How I wish it came in more colors, but so far, I like the quality!


- A multipurpose cream that works as a treatment and moisturizer! It's gentle and non- sting like most spot treatments, which makes it good for sensitive skin; it's an ideal moisturizer on days when you are breaking out and you don't want to exacerbate the problem.


- A really impressive K-Beauty foundation range because it's long- lasting, SUPER PIGMENTED, and I love that there are shades for morenas like me!


- A lightweight, refreshing gel primer that soothes, cools, and prevents face from getting oily, but without the heavy, silicone, cakey feel.


- A good dupe for the super popular DHC Cleansing Oil plus it's very affordable too! A little goes a long way plus it emulsifies so it works as a wash- off facial cleanser as well and makes it easier to rinse out.

- One of my most favorite translucent powders because it's lightweight, mattifies, blurs rough skin, and has a nice cooling effect. 


- One of my most favorite clay masks ever! This mask is concentrated, sets quick, and doesn't overstretch your skin or makes you feel like you have cement on your face lol. Refreshes instantly and takes away excess sebum effectively.

8. INNISFREE JEJU VOLCANIC MELTING CLAY MASK

- A new, wonderful discovery of mine! This melting clay mask has thermal technology, which provides a warm, soothing sensation to the skin and helps open up pores so clay and its properties can extract impurities better. Such a smart product!

9. INNISFREE CANDLES

- I'm a candle lover and I just wanna share that Innisfree makes really good candles! They smell good and most of all, the limited edition ones are really like works of art!

10. INNISFREE HOME FRAGRANCES

- Since we're already talking about the candles, this list won't be complete without the home fragrances! Their home fragrances, just like the candles, have really good scents and the packaging is beautiful too; definitely spruces up any nook or cranny in your home! :D

Hope you liked this list! Do let me know what your favorites Innisfree products are! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Innisfree Volcanic Clay Mask! I've tried this pero yung nasa sachet. It works on my very oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered this brand when I tried the Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream! I keep it on my night stand to put on my face before bed. Soooo comforting and makes my skin feel actually brighter!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)