Wow, that was fast. January felt like it just happened yesterday! Hmmm...This means I have to step up my game. Well, I think I've been doing good enough but I'm not satisfied with it. So my mantra this February is: I DON'T ACCEPT EXCUSES. ONLY RESULTS!
Oh! You're there guys! :D Sorry, you caught me talking with myself. LOL! Anyway, January is over so that means it's time for me to do a round up of my monthly favorites. :)
- A skin- perfecting foundation that reminds me of Illamasqua's Skin Base foundation. It's one of the full- coverage foundations out there that looks very, very natural. Been using it a lot last month!
2. SNOE SPOT ON SPOT OFF MAINTENANCE ACNE FADING GEL
- A gentle spot remover that is effective enough to get rid of small zits. (Because I'm saving my Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Blemish Control Skin- Clearing Treatment for bigger and more persistent zits!) It's very economical to use, and the bottle is huge!
- I love Chanel and I love Red lipstick, and this one combines the two! It's also a beautiful vintage red shade that pops beautifully on any skin tone. It has been my go- to red lipstick last month.
- In one of my posts, I've mentioned that I've dealt with cold sores last January-this has been one of my go- to lipsticks (along with VMV Hypoallergenic's Lip Tint) because its balmy texture creates a protective barrier on my cold sore, thus preventing it from being ruptured accidentally. And the color is absolutely gorgeous too!
Click READ MORE and see the rest of my favorites!
- Rather than a retouching powder, I use this as a regular setting powder because it's translucent enough to be used on any type of foundation, but it magically tames any minor discoloration on my skin. Amazing! I've abused this so much last month and I definitely have to give it a break this February. Otherwise, I'll use it up quickly. (ACK! It's P3,200.00!)
- On light foundations, I use this. It helps adjust light foundations to my skin tone, and it has a superb skin smoothening effect as well.
- Do you have those months when you just unconsciously stick with one palette for your daily looks? Well, that was the case for me and Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eyeshadow Palette last month. It is because I find that this palette is pretty complete: its colors are good for daytime and nighttime wear.
8. PRADA CANDY EDP
- Ah, a new favorite of mine! It's another wearable gourmand perfume!
- This baby never fails to give me an airbrushed finish! And the gold tube is too pretty to miss! I've been using it almost everyday, most especially on blushes.
- Has superb cooling properties, and it gets absorbed easily--no waiting time before I wear my shoes! And the tub is very huge too!
11. ZEN ZEST CABINET DEODORIZER
- I just discovered it last month and I love it already. It has a light lily fragrance that effectively gets rid of that typical cabinet smell, most especially if you have too many clothes!
That's all folks! Can't wait to let you guys know what my favorites will be this February! Have a great Friday! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.