In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My 5 Favorite Cleansing Oils
Bye, January. You've been a mix of bad and good: good because my business is taking shape and opportunities for The Beauty Junkee are starting to come in, and bad because I've encountered a few misunderstandings with some people-it's not the best way to start 2015, but at least there's always a whole, new month to start anew! February, let's make it better! :D
Today's all about makeup removal and I find this question timely for today's blog post because it's Friday and I'm sure most of you will go on a night out, and night outs usually mean using more makeup. Just don't forget to remove everything thoroughly before hitting the sack and no matter how tired you are from all that partying! If you're looking for a new makeup remover to try, check out this list. Thanks, Cris for the question!
I was reading through your cleansing oil blogs and saw that you’ve tried out a LOT of different products.
I was wondering what is the best cleansing oil you’ve used as far as make-up removal goes.
Thanks so much. Looking forward to your response.
Photo Credit: savvy-ladies-talk.blogspot.com
Thanks for writing to me. It's true that I've used a LOT of cleansing oils already, but only five brands have stuck with me. I'll be sharing them with you after the cut!
- This cult favorite remains as my most favorite cleansing oil, especially the Pink variant called Pore Clarifying. It removes makeup thoroughly, visibly improves my skin's condition, and dislodges pores at the same time with Salicylic Acid.
- You can enjoy the wonderful cleansing powers of Cleansing Oils without having to spend so much, thanks to ZA Cosmetics. Try ZA Cosmetics Deep Cleansing Oil. I think its consistency is perfect for those with excessively oily skin because it's light and watery!
- If you have dry skin, you'll love DHC Cleansing Oil, which is dubbed as Shu Uemura's biggest rival. It's made with Olive Oil, a great skin humectant and it's made with minimal ingredients, perfect for those who love simplicity in their skin care products.
- Solidified Cleansing Oils are becoming a trend lately and my current favorite would be Tony Moly Aquaporin Sherbet Cleanser-it's mess free, very easy to use, and you can easily transfer it to a container and bring it with you to your getaway.
- For Organic skin care lovers out there, here's a The Beauty Junkee- approved solid cleansing oil from Zenutrients. It's primarily made up of Argan Oil, plus it has a bevy of uses aside from being a makeup remover: you can use it as an eye cream, cuticle conditioner, lash and brow conditioner, face mask, body moisturizer, foot balm, hair mask, lip conditioner, and elbow and knee moisturizer!
As far as makeup removal goes, the best would be Zenutrients Argan Skin Salve-ation because it is thick and primarily made up of oil, and no makeup-not even waterproof makeup-stands a chance with this product.
For the best cleansing oil with skin- caring properties, it would have to be Shu Uemura.
And if I could only choose one amongst the five, it would be Shu Uemura. :)
Hope you liked my list! Do share with me your favorite cleansing oils! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.