Top 10 Products to try from Ever Bilena


Back to doing this much requested post that I started about a year ago: brand top 10! To the uninitiated, brand top 10 is where I list down 10 of the must- try products from a certain beauty brand, based on my experience with the products. Today, the brand in the spotlight is Ever Bilena! Check out my top 10 from this brand!


- An all- matte eyeshadow palette that's newbie- friendly, fits a lot of skin tones, and great for every day or any occasion. 




- Ever Bilena's longest- lasting eyeliner I have tried!


- A creamy pencil lipstick with beautiful neutral shades; it's very pigmented too!


- A matte liquid lipstick that has a particularly good formula and quite different from the regular matte liquid lipstick range: it's smoother, creamier, and less drying.


- A surprisingly good mascara! It lengthens, adds definition to the lashes, and keeps lashes curls for hours.


- A light to medium powder foundation that finally has shades for morena skin tone; great for everyday use.


- Soft matte lipsticks that are non-drying and offer really pretty shades like Dusky Rose and Heather.


- A good everyday brow liner with medium to heavy color payoff; it has okay staying power.


- An affordable lipstick range with good color payoff, wide selection, and long- lasting formula; a huge improvement from their previous liquid lipstick range!


- A dupe for KVD Shade and Light palette; the contouring powders have a neutral tone, making it good for almost any skin tone; it's quite pigmented too.

Do you agree with my list? Share your favorites from Ever Bilena!

Comments

  1. I have 3 out of the 10 products you listed! Yay for EB. I have EB founda, two way cake, eyeliner, liquid lippie, contour palette, blush and the matic matte. I also use their sponge and blush brush. Very affordable kasi and it does the job. Pinakafave ko yung two way cake. Thanks for sharing this list Ms M!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)