Living Coral- Inspired Beauty Products to start 2019


Pantone has spoken and Living Coral is the color of 2019. According to Pantone, Living Coral is "an animating and life- affirming hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge."

There was a time when Coral was all the rage in makeup; I rode the bandwagon. I actually like coral, but the warmer kind because it suits my skin tone; Living Coral's vividness and lightness makes it more suitable for fairer and medium skin tones, but I like how pleasing it is to the eye and the fact that this color is also Pantone's way of inspiring everyone to care more for Corals and our oceans.

Here are beauty products inspired by this year's energizing color!



For the eyes, a pop of coral will most likely be the trend coupled with neutrals and pinks to add depth and softness to this vibrant color. Try Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (1), Huda Beauty Obsessions Warm Palette (8), and B. By Banila Co. Eyecrush Shadow Palette in Pink Crush (9).

Coral- flushed cheeks will be come a big hit this summer, I see. You can be there before the trend hits with these happy shades of blush called Vice Cosmetics in Shalah (10), Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in Irresistible (2), LB Tokyo Cosmetics Cheek Rouge in DR-3 (3), Too Faced Love Flush in Love Hangover (4), B. By Banila Co Cheer Gradation Cheek in Pure Peach (7), Benefit Galifornia Blush (5), and finish off with strobing using Sleek Copperplate Highlighter (6).


For eyeliner lovers, you'll love a hint of peachy metallic liner on your lids; try Téviant Glitter Liner in Amber (13).

For the face, keep dullness at bay with Make Up For Ever Step 1 Radiant Primer (18); for the body, keep your pits in their smoothest, fairest condition with Belo Intense White Deodorant (16), and finally, paint your nails happy with Caronia nail polish in Pique and Orange Pop.

Which of these products are you trying out this year?

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. I was thinking about how to incorporate this lovely color into my life, and I decided that I HAD TO GET NAIL POLISH OMG. Thank you for the recommendation. I didn't know where to begin haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Ms M, got to add more color to my life. While I still like nude lippie , it won't hurt to try new colors for the lips . Love that there are options on how to use the color Coral !!Happy New Year!😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral pla ang shades for this year especially s make up, so excited to try some coral shades n afford ko 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow got one living coral color 👏😊I already have colourtint naomi yey 😊🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! I really want the Huda Beauty Obsessions Warm Palette. It's just soooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my fave color! maganda din tlga gnyang shades sa face! lalo na sa blush hehe, I so love coral shade, sweet sya na kulay nakakakilig tgnan hehe. lahat sikat na brands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to have colourette colortint in NAOMI shade just like what you've recommend to me po😍😍😍.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of "Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette"

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)