November 2019 Beauty Favorites


The Beauty Junkee November 2019 favorites morena filipina beauty blog
I'm off to Calamba today for work and hopefully, the storm won't be as bad as the report says so we can pin down this important project and so the talents will get to the venue safely and breezily. Please stay indoors everyone if you have no official business outside and most of all, stock up on the essentials while you still can.

Leaving you with today's last blog post for a bit of amusement as well wait for the storm to pass.


My favorite last month is a pretty weird combination; there's makeup, skin care, a hair tool, and a makeup tool cleaner LOL. No particular concept for this month's COM; just good products that I loved using last month!


- An affordable semi- dupe for Instakiss Instawave Curler, but at a much affordable price. This is the hair curler for lazy girls like me!


- A mess- free, convenient way to clean Beauty Blender or any sponge or brush. Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser effectively removes 80% of grime and stain from Beauty Blender and various makeup tools, plus it conveniently comes with a silicone pad that doubles as a soap drying dish. No need to do those crazy cleaning hacks that might end up ruining your Beauty Blender; just grab this and voila! your BB's going to look fresh and new once more.

3. REVLON COLORSTAY CREAM EYESHADOW

- Long- lasting, pigmented cream shadow that instantly shifts your look from day to night. It's pretty long- lasting and comes with a handy brush conveniently tucked in the cap just in case you don't want to stain your hands.


- A balancing, hydrating gel moisturizer that's perfect for combination oily-normal skin types. I love this the most because it's a neutralizing, pH balanced moisturizer!


- One of Happy Skin's new products and my favorite as well. Multi-Use Mousse is a bouncy gel-cream product that's easy to apply under or over powder, lasts long, multipurpose, and Peach Bum is a lovely warm peach that enhances morena skin tone. 

What were your beauty favorites last month?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Super bet ko yang curler na yan miss martha 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the hair curler! Once it popped up online, i got myself one. I really like playing with my hair and its so convenient than any other curlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the hair curler too! I also wanna try wearing my hair in curls to change my usual ponytail look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! These are interesting buys. I really want to try the curler plus that new multipurpose cream from HS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)