June Favorites+Best Finds June


Hola gals! Time to do a rundown of the products that made my June.

By the way, I have changed "BEST BUYS" into "BEST FINDS". I've figured that it's a list of some new and great product discoveries, so I changed the name to Best Finds because it proved to be a better title. :D

Without further ado, I present to you, my Best Finds and June Favorites list. :D

From Left to Right:

1. DOLLY WINK VOLUME MASCARA (BLACK)

- Now I know what the craze is all about! Man, the Japanese truly are experts in volumizing mascaras! This mascara does give me LOADS of volume and curl. It doesn't flake and smudge as well because it's waterproof.

2. YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE 16

- If the little black dress were a lipstick, it would be this. Its case is so sleek and chic, and the lipstick glides on like a dream. It's a luxurious tube of exceptional color and intense pigmentation. Rouge Pur Couture is the perfect embodiment of the saying "A lipstick speaks louder than words."


- Acts like a primer and face powder, can be used with or without a mirror, and saves you a lot of time. Need I say more?


- As the name implies, it does make your dark and sallow eyes look fresh and bright. It's very easy to work with too.


- Finally, I got my perfect shade match from the line. It's currently one of my go- to foundation brands because it can cover post- acne marks even without the help of a concealer. Such a time saver!

6. CHARRIOL SHOW OFF EDT
- Two straight approvals for this product! I don't know, but this scent literally puts me in a confident mood. So whenever I have a presentation/event on a particular day, I reach for this.

7. WATSON'S DEEP CLEANSING NOSE PORE TAPES
- It literally unclogs pores by taking away whiteheads. Albeit it's quite painful to remove, I still love it because it works!

- A mild, effective, and hydrating zit zapper. I've been using it more recently in lieu of Kiehl's spot corrector because it flattens pimples.

- I like this thicker formulation than Strip It's honey wax because it takes away a good amount of hair in one stripping!

10. ART NET SMUDGING BRUSH
- It's an affordable brush brand that feels and works like a pro-- it has perfect hair height and density, feels sturdy, and works well on any kind of eyeshadow and eyeliner.


Click READ MORE for my Best Finds!

BEST FINDS JUNE


BVLGARI OMNIA CORAL

- It's sheer gaiety in a bottle. It's the perfect fragrance to complement your happy and festive mood.


MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY

I'm not partial to pricey facial mists until I've tried this one. It smells sooo good, keeps my makeup matte, yet with an overall moisturized and healthy look. It's such a keeper!


ioECO BODY LOTION (CUCUMBER SCENT)

It's a non- greasy, lightweight, and fast- absorbing lotion that leaves a non- shiny barrier on my skin. And its zesty cucumber scent is something new and unique-- it's not your average cucumber melon- scented body product. Actually, the reason why I'm using it everyday is because the scent is so addicting! :)


REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH MOUSSE FOUNDATION

It's a cheaper counterpart of Shu Uemura's UV Mousse foundation. I'm not sure how this would compare to Shu Uemura's though as I haven't used the latter yet. But Revlon's version is pretty good: It's pigmented, easy to spread and blend, fragrance- free, and yields a temporary cooling effect when it touches your skin. It yields a semi- matte finish and breathable medium coverage.


BOBBI BROWN LONG WEAR EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION

Ah, Bobbi Brown is truly the queen of face bases! Methinks she's the only person who can make full coverage foundations look natural! I'm \loving this new Bobbi Brown foundation right now because it literally stays put until the end of the day even with no retouching! It's so amazing, and I think every girl who's living in the tropics should have it. :)


LIPICE LIP BALMS

They're affordable and they work really well. My favorite variant is the Color Lipbalm because it has good pigmentation. LipIce's products truly keep your puckers soft and smooth without the thick feeling and weird petroleum taste.


ESTEE LAUDER DISAPPEAR CONCEALER

It's an amazing concealer that gets rid of dry patches in an instant for a smooth undereye surface. It stays put all day as well.


LIME CRIME EYE SHADOW HELPER EYE PRIMER

I'm lucky to have been given this sample by the peeps at The Balikbayan Sale store. It works like Laura Mercier's Eye Canvas and Urban Decay's Primer Potion!


ALLUE EYELINER COLOUR SESSION PENCILS IN BEATIN BLACK AND STRIKIN' SILVER

Amazing and affordable products! These jumbo eye pencils are so pigmented, and the glitters aren't there for cuteness-- It actually transfers onto your skin! If you're looking for glittery eye products that literally add sparkle to your eyes, grab these! They're only 60php each!


SUESH BLENDER BRUSHES FOR EYES

My most favorite eye makeup brush. I'm investing heavily in these nowadays because it truly does wonders in creating eye makeup looks. I like Suesh's range because the blender brushes come in different sizes.

That's it! Stay tuned for our my Best Finds and Favorites this July!

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I love the Allue eyeliners too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try that benefit porefessional... and that dolly wink.nakikita ko sa mga harajuku bloggers yun eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will try the Watson's Nose Pore tapes and the Allue liners. I hope mag flatten yung nasty cystic pimples ko sa VMV red better spot corrector. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Again, nice stuff this June! I want to try the Benefit Porefessional too and the Facial Mist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. is coral better than amethyst? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am surprised that the watsons pore something worked on you. my cousin kasi said na its a waste of money. hehe siguro i have to try it myself. :_)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just bought the VMV red better spot corrector!.. I'm so excited to use it na..pro wag nmn sana ako tubuan ng maraming pimples para magamit lng to.. heheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, gotta try those nose pore strips and the Allue eyeliners. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so which is your favorite then, the benefit or bobbi brown liquid foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna try the facial mist and that Bobbi Brown foundation! i hate doing touchups, hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls!

    blogchef: I like both. But if you'll make me choose one, I'll go for this because it has a warm note at the end. The amethyst stays airy all throughout :)

    Anonymous: I'm a Bobbi Brown girl so I'd say Bobbi Brown. I didn't put it as my favorite yet 'cos I haven't used it long enough. :) products included in the Best finds list are based on initial findings/observed effects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will try the WATSON'S DEEP CLEANSING NOSE PORE TAPES soon! I have stubborn and ugly open pores on my nose. Glad you liked this one thou it's cheap and the Allue liners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. am using the Watson's nose pore tape! very effective. glad to know you're using it too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! where can i purchase allue?:)

    http://needwantbuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)