For some reason, I focused on my blush collection while playing and realized that almost all blushes I have are from luxury brands and also realized that I am actually fond of luxury blush brands! So here are my favorite luxury blush brands and I'm telling you why I love them!
1. BOBBI BROWN
- My go- to blush for pinks and mattes; Bobbi's pinks are the most universal pinks I've seen and their matte blush is the most pigmented yet the most natural- looking.
- I think Laura Mercier's blush are pretty underrated locally; time for you guys to know that she makes matte blushes with the softest finish and she's got a lot of shades that will warm up fair skin tones naturally. P.S. Her packaging is so handy too!
- If you want a blush that gives you the 'lit-from-within' glow like literally, Chanel it is.
- The cult favorite, of course! MAC's color range is so varied; whether you're looking for something that will give you a super natural flush or a strong pop of unique color, this brand has something to offer.
- Newest fave luxury blush; aside from its too cute packaging, it has amazing pigmentation and it's the longest- wearing powder blush I have owned!
- For the most adventurous shades, Illamasqua is my bet; I love their silky matte formula too!
- What I love aout Giorgio Armani's blush is it yields color that is there, but looks like it isn't there (you get what I mean?), and the micro shimmer gives skin a radiant glow.
- I can't imagine anyone disliking Benefit's Box 'O Powders! These are pocketable, pigmented blushes that never fail to brighten your day just because they're so cute My favorite from their range is Rockateur forever!
That's it for my list! What are your favorite luxury powder blushes? Any luxury powder blush you're eyeing to buy in the future? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.