Makeup Tips and Tricks With The Beauty Junkee


Links have been fixed! :)


Since I've compiled my basic tutorials, why not do the same thing with my personal makeup tips and tricks? In my advanced makeup tutorials post, I'm not going to teach you how to create prosthetics or perform body makeup, but rather how to utilize your everyday makeups and make the most out of your tools. In short, you'll be your own makeup artist. :) Just like the first compilation, I'll update this when I write something new and related. :)



Click READ MORE and check the list! :)

















































How To Find The Right Mascara For You


Enjoy! :D

Vote for The Beauty Junkee in Style Bible's Virtual Style Awards! You can vote ten times per day. Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I love this! I bookmarked this so that whenever I need to read this, I'll just click this on my browser! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Now I'll just bookmark this and save me from bookmarking different posts! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The real reason you're late for work" caught my attention. Super relaaaate!! Hahaha. :)

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these makeup tips! waaahhh, nakaka relate din ako sa real reason you're late for work, hihihi.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love when you collate your posts into one list. :) Bookmarked this for easy reference, thank you so much Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookmarked! This makeup tips would be a big help for me ms m! Me and ate julie would have makeup workshop regarding basic makeup application. I would read and take down notes on important details. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this collection, too! Gotta bookmark this! So excited to read the How To Put On Fake Eyelashes... Like A Pro! Again, like the contouring, I have never tried doing this for my eyes. I have experienced it twice but with the help of my Mama, and the other one was with the help of a parlorista. I always envy women who can do this! I really wanna try it on my self, as in me doing the application. Oh yes, again thank you for this! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREATE ARTICLE MAN, KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK MAKEUP TIPS 2019

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)