FOTD: Sun-Kissed Peach Tutorial for Prom+Complimenting Gowns

Hi girls! Welcome to another EOTD/FOTD. I think this is my most favorite EOTD because it looks so young and fresh! If coupled with a nice gown, you'll look like a princess! :D

For the colors used in the eyeshadow tutorial, please refer to these numbers. I have used my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar for the eye look.




STEP 1: Groom your brows, and apply a cream eyeshadow to neutralize any discolorations.

STEP 2: Using strip # 5, apply some on your crease, then blend inwards until the top of the flap in front of your teardrop.

STEP 3: Apply some of strips # 2 and 3 on your inner lids and blend using a bullet brush.

STEP 4: Using strip # 2 and a small flat eyeshadow brush, apply some on the topmost part of your under eyes to highlight your eyes.

STEP 5: Using strip # 2, apply some on the flap in front of the teardrop for a soft focus.

STEP 6: Use a lengthening mascara for soft- looking lashes. Spare yourself from volumizing lashes because the look does not call for it. The overall goal of the look is to highlight your youth.

STEP 7: Using a gel or liquid eyeliner, apply some on your lids. Wing it at the end if desired.

STEP 8: Contour your face using a brown blush with no undertones.

STEP 9: Using a highlighter (or a cream- colored frost eyeshadow if you do not have any highlighters in hand), apply some on the bridge of your nose, apples, and chin, then blend evenly.

STEP 10: Add a pop of color to your look by using a bright pink coral lipstick. Top with lipgloss if desired.


Finished eotd.


Hope you all like it! :D


PRODUCTS USED:


EYES:

1. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
7. Nature Republic Pretty Wood Brow Eyeliner (3)


FACE:

1. Inglot YSM Foundation (41)
3. VMV Hypoallergenics Velvet Matte Lipstick in Babe
4. Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter

This look will go well with:


newyorkdress.com

Salmon Gowns


romanticpromdress.co.uk

Vintage Peach Gowns


romanticpromdresses.co.uk

Light Peach/Peachy Pink Gowns

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. love this post! thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire your flawless skin, Filipino beauty<3
    http://ipaintmyface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh my gosh! You're so pretty Ms.MArtha! I never thought that the e/s will turn out that way, kala ko masyadong bare yung result nya but upon scrolling, i saw the pictures below and i was like "WOw!" Simply beautiful! and your face look so flawless here! Love the look specially to teenagers who doesn't want the dramatic look. Super girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looooove how you do your brows.. do you have a blog post for that? you're so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. pinkmargarita: thank you dear! :D

    miss purple: awww, thanks! :D

    jen: thank you my sweet. :)

    banannie: hi there and welcome to my blog! Thanks for the compliment. yup. :) here's how I groom my brows. :)

    http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/11/nature-republic-eye-lover-eyebrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang ganda ng makeup, fresh and blooming. i thought hindi lalabas yung color sa pic kasi light lang pero nag pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really really love your look! (OA much lang, but I really do!) will practice on this.. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, ang ganda pala ng watts up! Is it powder or cream? I've been looking for a good highlighter everywhere! I'm especially picky coz my skin is a bit dry and dull, but I want to glow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kath: thanks dear! :D

    theresa: thanks my sweet! :D

    joyce: yup! it's a champagne- colored highlighter that's formulated to fit any skin tone :) This one's a bit creamy, so I think it will suit people like you who have dry skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of pink shadows but this one looks nice, parang gusto ko sya tuloy itry hehe. Ang ganda ng watts up! Pag naubos ung high beam ko, I'll give this one a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Step 8! You look so cute there. ;)
    I think I need contouring since may pagkaflat nose q hehe.
    I love the tips I've learned here, can't wait to by a set of eyeshadows to try on. ;) I really need to learn na talaga so I can save money on major events where make-up is a must. I can't hire a make-up artist forever. Career q na dapat ang mag make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great!!!! But can someone please help me...I'm trying to find the dress in the last picture . Can you please help thanks ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)