EOTD+LOTD: Psychedelicious


Hello guys! Just want to share my makeup and outfit yesterday. It was pretty crazy because as far as I can remember, this is the "loudest" outfit I've worn to date. I was even getting tons of glances from random people because I was really popping out everywhere I go! :D


EYES:

Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Palette
Maybelline Hypersharp liner in Black


FACE:


LIPS:


SCENT:




Here's what I wore to Majolica Majorca's Psychedelicious event:

Dress: Bayo
Cover-Up: Top and Bottom
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Furla
Accessories: Mango

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Grabe.. la ako masabe.. You look stunning Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty Ms. Martha. you're lucky to have high arched brows to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda talaga nung lipstick! Bagay na bagay syo, fresh :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: thank you! :D

    arra: Browhaus has shaped my brows! :D I really recommend them. :D

    lechique: thank you dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You might want to join my blog giveaway.
    You can win a $25 e-gift certificate from Forever 21.
    The Big Apple Girl

    Thanks.
    xx Maridy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)