In: BEAUTY BUZZ
HIT LIST: Best Hair, Bath, and Perfume Products for 2015
After awarding the best makeup and nail products of 2015, it's time to put the spotlight on the various skin care, bath, and perfume products that kept my skin healthy, my hair gorgeous, and my aura pleasant. This year, Hydration reigned in almost all of the skin care and bath products I've encountered and I'm glad to know that brands and people are starting to see the importance of having hydrated skin.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
- Affordable; all- natural; organic; softens hair effectively.
- Smells really good; masks the unpleasant odor in hair; softens and smooths hair the whole day.
- Infused with Argan Oil; treats hair; generous size; makes hair shiny.
- Luscious scent; makes hair smell delectable; travel- friendly pack; combines two powerful ingredients, Keratin and Argan Oil.
- Very travel- friendly; convenient; can be used as bath soap too.
- Very affordable; has a unisex smell; keeps hair manageable; has a variant with SPF.
- Can be used to boost other hair products even hair color; treats damaged ends.
13. Bioré Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets (not in photo)
- Soaked in product to deliver better makeup removing effects; can remove really tough makeup such as LA Splash lipsticks.
FACIAL WASH/FACIAL SCRUB/BODY CLEANSER
- High- foaming wash that gives you that feeling of thorough clean; has an energizing minty scent; makes skin feel really clean.
17. Myra VitaSmooth Facial Wash
18. Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion
- Moisturizes skin thoroughly; makes skin supple; comes in different variants to cater to almost any skin need.
- Fragrant; scents uplift the mood; fragrance doesn't smell cheap; body wash is moisturizing.
22. Olay Total Effects 7 Facial Wash
23. Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel
BATH/SKIN CARE LINE
- Dermasense for Acne Prone skin fights Acne effectively; keeps skin clean and has antibacterial properties.
- Highly hydrating masks; helps manage oily and dry skin types; provides extra hydration, which makes it perfect in cold conditions.
30. Yadah (not in photo)
- Mask pack that offers great value; perfect for daily sheet mask users as it offers 40 masks for the price of 15-18 masks only.
- Miracle water that soothes redness, inflammation, and itch; can be used in lieu of water when skin is inflamed; multipurpose; refreshes skin; can be used even on children.
- Gentle, non- sting toner to help manage breakouts
35. Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Pore Minimizing Toner (not in photo)
36. Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Toner (not in photo)
- Plumps skin with moisture; a great serum for people in their mid-20s
- Rejuvenates the under eyes, making it great to use when you've been having sleepless nights; moisturizing; has a relaxing scent.
43. Benefit Puff Off (not in photo)
1. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream
- Brings back skin's suppleness; makes skin look healthy; highly moisturizing, but doesn't clog pores.
- Waterproof; great for oily skin; feels light and doesn't clog pores.
- Has skin brightening effects; lightweight; fast- absorbing; sunscreen, moisturizer, and treatment in one.
1. Atkinsons 24 Old Bond Street
- Unique unisex fragrance; smells really luxurious.
3. Davidoff Coolwater Sea Rose- Fresh and feminine; great mix of floral and aquatic notes.
4. Kenzo Flower L'Elixir- A beautiful, bold rendition of my favorite Kenzo Flower.
5. Dolce And Gabbana Sunset In Salina- Sweet floral with a hint of aquatic notes; it's a wonderful non-cloying summer fragrance.
6. Dolce And Gabbana Floral Drops- Cool floral with green notes; a fresh and uplifting fragrance; beautifully crafted bottle.
And that sums up my best beauty finds of 2015. Don't forget to share yours below! I wonder what 2016 has in store for us in terms of beauty products, treatments, and services? :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.